WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF TINA....THATS ME...WOW I HAVE A GREAT LIFE...I STAY COOL IN THE SUMMER AND WARM IN THE WINTER...I HAVE A YARD THATS TO DIE FOR AND WONDERFUL GOURMET MEALS...WELCOME TO MY WORLD...IT CAN BE A BUMPY RIDE...

Friday, November 13, 2009

MY NAME IS TINA AND THIS IS MY BLOG



I LOVE SUNNING MYSELF IN THIS WINDOW IT IS MY FAVORITE PLACE.........






















I have always loved the way my chin juts out like it does, a strong look even for a girl...




My mother gave me this heart, I she made me keep her picture in it, oh well....I don't mind...






Free Cursors


Did you see that big black crow on my porch, this is my favorite Holiday ..






I knew I saw something, excuse me I will be right back.....







Thats better, now what was I saying, oh I do love the fact that I am safe and those awful kids cannot get to me....now I don't even wake up for them....Good night for now and I will have more next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment